My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, August 6, 2015


click on tag for larger view
This tag is my own creation any resemblance to any other tag is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of Psp
Please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu kit called Paris In Pink
Designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase this kit at her store Here
Template 584 by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
you can download from her blog Here
Mask 56 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs
you can download from their blog Here
Tube of choice, I am using the gorgeous work of
Keith Garvey
you can purchase from his site Here
Font of choice
I used one called Silent Reaction

Lets begin

Open Millie's template 584
shift and D to duplicate
close the original
delete the top credit layer
and unhide the background layer
we will be working from the bottom up

Make layer one active
selections-select all
Float and Defloat
open paper 9 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
make layer 2 active
repeat the above steps
using the same paper

make layer 3 active
again repeat the above steps
fill with paper 21 from the kit
on layer 4, fill with the same paper

continue these steps to fill your template
Layer 5-paper 48
Layer 6-paper 47
Layer 7-paper 35
Layer 8 and 9-paper 41
Layer 10-paper 27
Layer 11-paper 26
Layer 12-paper 34
once all filled give them all this drop shadow
0,0,70,5.00

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Now were going to add all the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after you resize

Element 114-resize 50%
Element 111-resize 50%
Element 153-resize 40%
Element 64-resize 30%
Element 65-resize 60%
Element 70-resize 28%
Element 84-resize 35%
Element 20-resize 25%
Element 25-resize 30%
Element 74-resize 15%
Element 2-resize 25%
Element 141-resize 30%
rotate 90 left
Element 143-resize 40%
Element 134-resize 30%

make your background layer active
add a new layer
select all
open paper 9
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply the mask
merge group

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copyright
save your tag

0 comments:

Post a Comment