My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, August 8, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, my tuts are for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements.
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu scrap kit called Autumn Wine
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase this kit from her store Here
Mask 23 by Becky
her site is no longer around
so I cannot share
feel free to use another mask of similarity
Tube of choice
I used the beautiful work of Alex Prihodko
you can purchase this work at
Pics For Design Here
Font of choice

Lets Begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 14 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply mask and merge group
resize mask layer 90%

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
add a drop shadow
-2,-4.70,10.00

Add these elements to your tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing

Element 97-resize 40%
Element 77-resize 40%
Element 80-resize 30%
Element 21-resize 35%
Element 24-resize 30%
Element 92-resize 30%
Element 46-resize 25%
Element 52-resize 25%
Element 40-resize 30%
Element 36-resize 30%
Element 146-resize 25%
Element 148-resize 30%
Element 47-resize 30%
Element 93-resize 30%
duplicate and mirror
Element 121-resize 15%
Element 132-resize 40%
Element 17-resize 27%
Element 131-resize 30%
duplicate

add your name in a font of choice
delete your white background layer
merge visible
add your artist copyright



0 comments:

Post a Comment