My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, September 29, 2014




This tutorial was written by me any other resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies Needed
Paid to use scrap kit called Happiness
designed by Wicked Princess
You can purchase the kit Here 
No other supplies needed
all you need is in this wonderful kit
thanks Shani for such an adorable kit to work with

Let's begin
open an 800 x 600 canvas

open frame 5 from the kit
rotate left 90
resize 80 percent
copy and paste as new layer
move toward bottom of your canvas
grab your magic wand and click in center of your frame
expand by 5
add new raster layer
open paper 5 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none, move below your frame layer

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow
to make her look like she is coming thru the frame like mine
just duplicate your tube layer
move the duplicate layer below the frame layer
on the top tube layer
grab your eraser tool and erase the top 
part of her legs or the part of your tube
that you like

add these elements to your tag
please remember to sharpen after resizing
and give your elements a drop shadow

cloud 2- no resize
duplicate and mirror
rainbow- no resize
grass-resize 80%
duplicate and move to bottom of frame
cups- resize 40%
flowers 11- resize 30%
flowers 3- resize 30%
trunk- resize 40%
cat- resize 40%
Flowers 5- resize 30%
key 2- resize 40%
leaf 3- resize 40%
flowers 7- resize 40%
swirl- resize 70%

add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
resize and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment