My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, August 28, 2014





This tutorial is my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any creations using my tutorial so please feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them here on my blog.
thanks and enjoy and have fun

supplies needed

Paid to use Scrap kit called African Safari
Designed by Heather's Devine Dezigns
Please visit Heather's blog to purchase this kit
HERE 
Thank you Heather for an amazing kit to work with
Mask is by Sophisticated Simone
we are using mask 126
you van download from her blog
HERE 
Font of choice
I used Surf Safari for the wording HERE 
and Bronze Script for the name HERE 
both are free to use
Tube of choice
I am using the awesome work of Jose Cano
you can purchase his work HERE 

Lets begin

Open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

Open element 100 from the kit
resize 90 percent
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of your canvas
grab your magic wand and click inside center of frame
expand by 4 and add new layer
open paper 1 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
move paper below frame layer
on top frame layer add drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking 
give it the same drop shadow

Make your background layer active
add a new layer and selectt all
choose a paper from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open Simone's mask and apply
merge group

Here are the elements that I added to my tag
please remember to sharpen after resizing
and to give them a drop shadow

Element 64- no resize
Element 4- resize 80 percent
Element 58- resize 70 percent
Element 43- no resize
Element 48- resize 80 percent
Element 80- resize 70 percent
Element 72- no resize
Element 65- resize 60 percent
Element 54- resize 60 percent
Element 51- resize 40 percent
Element 52- resize 40 percent
Element 2- resize 45 percent

Now add your wording and your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save




0 comments:

Post a Comment