My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, August 29, 2014




This Tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tags for placement of elements, I would love to see what you come up with using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies needed
Paid to use scrap kit called Strawberry Fields Forever
Designed by Whispers in the wind
You can purchase this kit at
Pics for Design HERE 
Thanks Robyn for a beautiful kit to work with
Mask is by Millie's Psp Madness HERE 
we are using mask 18
Tube of choice
I am using the adorable work of Pinuptoons
you can purchase this work at
Creative Design Outlet HERE 
Font of choice

Lets Begin
Open a 600x600 blank canvas

add a new raster layer
floodfill it with a soft blue
I used #95CFDA
open Millie's mask and apply
merge group

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
give it a drop shadow

Now add these elements
remember to sharpen after resizing
and add a drop shadow

Element 77- resize 78%
Element 97- resize 30%
Element 80- resize 60%
Element 76- resize 45%
Element 78- resize 60%
Element 65- resize 25%
Element 54- resize 38%
Element 13- resize 40%
Element 1- 20%
Element 105- resize 80%
Element 66- resize 20%
Element 12- resize 20% and 60%

choose a font
add your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment