My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, August 27, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any creations using my tutorial so please feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them here on my blog.
thanks and enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed

Scrap Kit is called Soaking Up The Sun
Designed by Whispers in the wind
You can purchase this kit at
Pics For Design HERE 
she also can be found at the following stores
Scraps N Company
Spazz
and 
Mystical Scraps
Mask of choice
Font of choice
I used one called Bronze Script HERE 
Tube of choice
I am using the adorable work of Marika
You can purchase this work at
Creative Design Outlet HERE 

Lets Begin

Open frame 2 from the kit
resize 50 percent
copy and paste as new layer
duplicate it and resize 70 percent
duplicate again
arrange your frames like so
close of your background layer
and merge visible

Grab your magic wand, holding down your shift key
click in the center of all three frames
expand by 4, add new raster layer
open paper 5 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none, move the paper below the frame layer
on top frame layer give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00
go to image rotate and rotate left 12
and resize 80 percent

Make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
selections select all
open paper 2 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply your mask of choice
merge group

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
give it the same drop shadow as the frame

These are the elements I added to my tag
please refer to my tag for placement
please remember to sharpen after resizing
give them a drop shadow

Element 1- resize 30 percent
Element 20- resize 60 percent
Element 19- resize 50 percent
Element-3 resize 40 percent and again 60 percent
Element 34- resize 37 percent
Element 58- resize 40 percent
Element 76- resize 30 percent
Element 49- resize 40 percent
Element 45- resize 60 percent
Element 41- resize 30 percent
Element 23- resize 40 percent
Element 4- resize 27 percent
Element 85- no resize
Element 66- resize 40 percent
Element 80- resize 20 percent

Choose a font 
add your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save


0 comments:

Post a Comment