My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, August 30, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, if you would like to email me your creations using my tuts, I will proudly display them here on my blog, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies needed
Paid to use scrap kit called Grease
designed by Sophisticated Simone
you can purchase the kit at:
Pics For Design HERE 
Thank you Simone for a fab kit to work with
Mask was designed by me
you can grab it HERE 
Tube of choice
I am using the adorable work of:
Amy Matthews
you can purchase her work at:
Creative Design Outlet
HERE 
Font of choice

Lets Begin

Open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

add a new layer and select all
open paper 2 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open my mask and apply
merge group
duplicate and merge down
resize 90 percent

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow

Add these elements to your tag
refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them a drop shadow

Element 1- resize 90%
Element 18- resize 70%
Element 28- resize 50%
Element 24- resize 55%
Element 19- resize 60%
Element 34- resize 70%
Element 55- resize 70%
Element 60- resize 60%
Element 15- resize 80%
Element 43- resize 50%
Element 42- resize 48%
Element 44- resize 40%
Element 30- resize 40%
Element 38- resize 39%
Element 39- resize 50%

choose a font
add your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save

I had so much fun with this kit
here is another example
made by me



0 comments:

Post a Comment