My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, April 27, 2020

FTU Tutorial
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Scrapkit called Yee Haw baby
designed by Shani of Wicked Princess scraps
it was a ptu but now she has graciously
offered it up ftu


You can download from her site
scroll down to the bottom

Tube
I used one by 
Pinuptoons
you can purchase this tube at
Creative Design Outlet

Template
is one of my own
you can download it

Mask
I used one by Weescotlass
Mask 84
you can download from her site

Wordart
created by me
you can grab it 

Font
I used one called
Jenna Sue

Lets begin

Open my template

shift and d to duplicate, close the origianl
delete the top credit layer

make the circle layer active
selections, select all-float and defloat
add a new layer, open paper 5
copy and paste into selection, deselect
delete bottom circle layer
give the circle a drop shadow
I used -2, -4, 70, 10.00

make the square layer active
selections select all-float and defloat
add a new raster layer
open paper 14 I colorized this paper to better suit my tube
to do so go to adjust, hue and saturation, colorize
both numbers set on 255
copy and paste into selections and deselect
delete your bottom circle and drop shadow your circle you just filled

make long rectangle layer active
selections select all-float and defloat
add a new raster layer
fill with paper 1 and deselect
delete the bottom rectangle layer and drop shadow the one you filled

make thin long rectangle active layer
selections select all-float and defloat
add new layer and fill with paper10
delete bottom rectangle and drop shadow what you filled

now make frame 2 fill layer active
selections select all-float-defloat
fill with a color that matches your tube, I used #76919C
open your tube mirror it, copy and paste as new layer
place what you want showing in the frame, selections invert
hit delete on your keyboard and deselect
change the blend mode to Lumiance L and apply xero porcelain
default settings
make the frame 2 layer active
selections select all-float-defloat
fill with another color from your tube, I used #AC201E

repeat the steps above to fill your frame one and the fill
I just alternated colors for my top frames I used #76919C

open the barrel and resize 50%
place on right side of your tag and drop shadow

open leaf pile and resize 45%
place behind barrel and at the bottom of your tag
drop shadow

open plant and resize 30%
place on left side of tag and drop shadow

open cat tail and resize 40%
place on right side of tag behind barrel
duplicate and mirror rotate left 14
put it over the circle

open wheel resize 35%
place on right side of tag behind barrel
drop shadow

open horse shoes resize 15% 
image flip, place them on right side of tag
in front of your barrel and drop shadow

open milk can resize 25%
place on left side of tag
drop shadow

open tulip resize 25%
place in front of milk can
duplicate tuplip on duplicate resize 60%
place slightly over to the right

open tree trunk resize 65%
place on right side of tag and drop shadow

open bird house resize 60%
paste on left side of tag
drop shadow

open light rope resize 20%
image rotate 90 left and flip
copy and paste above thin rectangle at the top
drop shadow

open glitter sky stars resize 75%
place on right side of tag above background layer
duplicate and mirror

add a new layer above your background layer
fill with any color of your choice I used #90B22D
open your mask, apply and merge group

open my word art resize 60%
selections select all-float-defloat
add a new layer, fill new layer with #3B210A
move below word art and deselect
on top word art layer merge down
add drop shadow

crop your tag, to get rid of any strays
add your artist copyright and your name
merge visible and save






0 comments:

Post a Comment