My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, October 6, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
Katie bug
106 elements and 20 papers
Designed by Shani
Wicked Princess Scraps


You can purchase this kit
at

Mystical Scraps

or

Treasured Scraps

Visit her blog

Tube
is included with the kit
Sherri Baldy

Plugin
Xero grayscaler

Font
I used one called
crayon kids

My template
designed by me
you can download it


Lets begin

open my template
shift and d to duplicate
close the original
delete the top credit layer
and hide both the wordart layers 

make layer 7 active
selections select all
float and defloat
open paper 12
copy and paste into selection
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

Repeat above steps to fill
the other layers
Layer 6 fill with paper 13
Layer 5 fill with paper 14
Layer 4 fill with paper 9
Layer 3 fill with paper 11
Layer 2 fill with paper 20
Layer 1 fill with color #FO98CO
do not drop shadow layer 1

with layer one as your active layer
grab your magic wand
click in the center of the circle
expand by 3
open your tube
copy and paste as new layer
place in center
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
apply xero grayscaler 
default settings
now you can add the drop shadow
to layer 1

open your tube again
copy and paste as new layer
place and drop shadow

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
bear 2-resize 50%
bug tag 1-resize 50%
rotate right 23
sucker 1-resize 60%
rotate right 23
radio 1-resize 45%
icecream 2-resize 35%
rotate left 25
frame 6-resize 90%
cupcake 2-resize 30%
cat-resize 35%
butterfly 3-resize 25%
bow 2-resize 30%
flip
border 1-resize 60%
candy 3-resize 35%
flower 3-resize 20%
duplicate
resize duplicate 70%

unhide wordart 1 layer
selections select all
float and defloat
add new layer
fill with a color from your tag
deselect
delete the original wordart 1 layer
you can hide this layer for now
unhide wordart 2
repeat steps above 
but using a different color
and delete the original wordart 2
unhid wordart 1
on this layer merge down
so the wordart is one layer
selections select all
float and defloat
expand by 3
add new layer
fill with white
move the white layer below wordart
on top wordart merge down
deselect
and drop shadow

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete the white background
merge visible
save



0 comments:

Post a Comment