My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, September 29, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Ground Coffee Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection



You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used a beauty called
Cozy by:
Nocturne
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by
Weescotslass
mask 84
you can download
from her site

Plugin
Xero Porcelain

Font
I used one called
Letterline

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 3
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open mask and apply
merge group
resize mask layer 110%

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
apply xero porcelain
default settings
drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 100-resize 90%
element 113-resize 90%
element 109-resize 35%
element 93-resize 40%
element 128-resize 40%
element 140-resize 20%
element 73-resize 20%
element 103-resize 70%
rotate left 30
element 106-resize 25%
element 122-resize 17%
element 132-resize 18%
element 56-resize 25%
rotate right 90
element 66-resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 67-no resize
element 11-resize 40%
element 27-resize 80%
rotate left 20
element 80-resize 17%
element 96-resize 18%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment