My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, September 27, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
Emerald Seduction
144 elements and 20 papers
There is a tube included
with this kit
Designed by Shani
Wicked Princess Scraps


You can purchase this kit
at

Mystical Scraps

or

Treasured Scraps

Visit her blog

Tube
I used one by 
Steve Baier
I purchased this tube from
Up Your Art
but they are no longer
available
so please use a tube of your choice

Mask
I used one by
Rachel Designs
RD mask 759
you can download from her site

Plugin
I used
Xero-porcelain

Font
I used one called
Silvermain

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 19
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open the mask and apply
merge group
resize mask 110%

open your tube
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
apply xero porcelain
default settings
drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
bucket-resize 40%
mirror
bottle-resize 35%
glass2-resize 30%
grass1-resize 50%
piano2-no resize
rug-resize 70%
cat1-resize 40%
Flower7-resize 45%
duplicate and mirror
chair5-resize 40%
book2-resize 35%
chair3-resize 45%
flower5-resize 45%
music sheet-resize 80%
violin1-resize 50%
rotate right 26
stairs2-resize 70%
mirror

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment