My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, September 4, 2018


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Grape Harvest
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used 
White grape 2
by Verymany
you can purchase this tube
from her site

Mask
I used one by Dragonfly
mask0026
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
California sun

Lets begin

open a 625 x 625 blank canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 2
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open the mask
and apply
merge group

open element 90
resize 50%
grab your eraser tool
erase the strings at the top
rotate left 24
copy and paste as new layer
place at bottom left of canvas
drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

open element 14
resize 40%
rotate right 25
copy and paste as new layer
place on lower right of canvas
grab your magic wand
click in the center of frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 12
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
now open your tube
I used one with a close up
mirror it
and if you choose
you can greyscale it
copy and paste as new layer
place the part you want in the frame
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
lower opacity to 65
on tube layer
be sure your tube is below the frame 

open your main tube
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
give it the same drop shadow
we used above

now lets add the rest of the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 81-resize 20%
element 56-resize 20%
element 4-resize 20%
element 120-resize 30%
element 121-resize 20%
mirror
element 128-resize 20%
duplicate x2
element 26-resize 25%
rotate right 18
element 61-resize 40%
element 89-resize 15%
element 125-resize 15%
element 58-resize 20%
element 84-resize 20%
element 94-resize 15%
element 95-resize 25%
duplicate and resize 80%
element 1-resize 15%
element 107-resize 25%
rotate left 20
element 16-resize 60%
element 25-resize 50%
duplicate

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save




0 comments:

Post a Comment