My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Cast Away
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 150 elements and 25 papers
take a walk with your prehistoric friends
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores




You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used an adorable one by
The Paper shelter
you can purchase the tube

Mask
I used one by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask 18
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Prehistoric

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

click on your preshape tool
set on eclipse
anti-alias and create as vector both checked
line width 8
hide your white background layer for now
draw out a medium size oval shape
align center in canvas
convert to raster layer
grab your magic wand
click in the center of your shape
expand by 2
add new layer
open paper 14
copy and paste into selection
deselect
move the paper below your shape
on your top shape layer
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
you can unhide your background layer now

add a new raster layer
above your background layer
select all
open paper 17
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask and apply
merge group
duplicate your mask layer
on top copy merge down


open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and give it the same drop shadow

now we will add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 71-resize 80%
duplicate
element 105-resize 30%
element 5-resize 50%
element 101-resize 30%
element 69-resize 40%
element 85-resize 35%
element 98-resize 20%
element 100-resize 20%
element 56-resize 40%
element 11-resize 50%
mirror
element 148-resize 20%
element 29-resize 25%
element 84-resize 15%
element 27-resize 20%
element 116-resize 20%
element 26-resize 10%
rotate left 22
element 36-resize 25%
element 99-resize 25%
element 133-resize 15%
element 104-resize 20%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment