My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, April 23, 2018
Happy Mother's Day
Ptu
Tag by Kimmy
Scrap kit by all dolled up

This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu scrap kit called:
Happy Mother's Day
Designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
You can purchase this kit at:
All Dolled Up
Pics For Design
Smiley Creations Shop

She's our friend, our confidant, our mentor
but most imortantly
our mother
This kit contains 149 elements and 30 papers

Tube
I used the beautiful work of:
Zlata_M
tube is called mother and baby
your can purchase it

Mask
I used mpm_mask54
from the talented
Millie of Millie's Psp Madness
you can grab it from her site

Font
one of your choice
I used 
Uvf Mussica Swash

Wordart
made by me
please do not share
direct them here to download
you can grab it


Let's begin

Open a new canvas 600x600
add a new layer fill with white

add new raster layer and select all
open paper 28 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
deselect

apply the mask and merge group
duplicate mask layer and merge down
resize mask layer 80%
selections-select all
float and defloat
open your tube
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
selections-invert and hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
change blend mode to hard light
lower the opacity to 80
close off your background layer
merge visible
move up and over to the right

Open your main tube
resize if needed and mirror
copy and paste as new layer
and give it a drop shadow
I used -2,-4,70,10.00
I use the same drop shadow on my elements

Add these elements
and remember to drop shadow them

Elements
element 105-resize 40%
rotate right 30
element 123-resize 40%
element 127-resize 50%
element 134-resize 60%
element 140-resize 30%
element 2-resize 25%
element 29-resize 40%
element 45-resize 40% duplicate
element 57-resize 40%
duplicate and flip
element 56-resize 30%
element 78-resize 20%
element 9-resize 20%
element 117-resize 25%
rotate right 20
element 22-resize 7%
element 77-resize 50%
erase the small box on the right
element 98-resize 40%
rotate left 90 and duplicate
element 142-resize 40%
rotate left 30
duplicate and resize 70%

open my wordart
add a glow
copy and paste as new layer
drop shadow

add your artist copyright
add your name
merge visible
save







0 comments:

Post a Comment