My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, April 7, 2018
Diva In Progress
tag by Kimmy
Scrapkit Royal Ebony Rose
All Dolled Up


click on tag for larger view

This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called 
Royal Ebony Rose

You can purchase this kit
at
All Dolled Up
Pics For Design
Smiley Creations Shop

This kit contains 180 elements and 30 papers
it's packed full
for all your beautiful creations
you will not be disappointed
Thank you Brenda for this stunning kit

Tube
Gabriele by Stella Felice7
you can purchase this tube
at

Mask
I used Vix mask 179
Font
Italian breakfast

Wordart
made by me
you can grab it 

Let's begin
Open blank canvas 800x800

Open element 29 from the kit
resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
expand by 15
add new raster layer
open paper 3 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
move paper below frame layer
keep selected
with frame layer active
open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
resize if needed 
place to your liking
selection-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
select none
move your tube below frame layer
duplicate tube
on top copy
adjust-blur-gausian blur 5.00
change blend mode to
hardlight
add drop shadow to frame layer
I used
-2,-4,70,10.00
close off your background layer
merge visible
duplicate and mirror

open your main tube
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow

make your background layer active
add new layer
select all
open paper 23 or one of your choice
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply your mask and merge group
I resized 80%
moved to left side of tag
repeat with another paper of choice
I used paper 1
resize again and move to right side

add these elements
refer to my tag for placement

Element 104-resize 60%
Element 103-resize 40%
Element 170-resize 90%
Element 30-resize 40%
Element 31-resize 35%
Element 44-resize 50%
Element 127-resize 27%
Element 162-resize 40%
Element 32-resize 25%
Element 123-resize 25% mirror
Element 85-resize 60%
Element 81-resize 20%
Element 38-resize 25%
Element 63-resize 15%
duplicate and resize 70%

Add my wordart
add a glow
Add artist copyright
add name

another tag I made 
using this beautiful kit














0 comments:

Post a Comment