My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, October 6, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
October Days
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 145 elements and 20 papers
What is better than fall and some window shopping
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty called
First snow 
Fiodorova Maria
you can purchase this kit at
Pics for design

Mask
I used one by
Miz Teeques
Mask 151
you can download from her site

Plugin
Xero Porcelain

Font
I used one called
Umbrella

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 5
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask and apply
merge group
resize 105%
move it over slightly to the left
duplicate and mirror

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
apply xero porcelain
default settings
drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 48-resize 80%
element 110-resize 70%
duplicate and mirror
element 10-resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 107-resize 50%
element 5-resize 60%
element 104-resize 45%
element 117-resize 35%
element 12-resize 60%
element 123-resize 20%
element 134-resize 60%
element 145-resize 25%
mirror
element 79-resize 40%
duplicate
resize duplicate 70%
element 93-resize 20%
element 116-resize 30%
duplicate
resize duplicate 70%
element 143-resize 25%
element 33-resize 30%
element 66-resize 20%
mirror

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment