My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, September 10, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Fairytale Fall
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 147 elements and 20 papers
open up the beauty of fall
with this kit
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores

You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty by
Verymany
called
Autumn 3
you can purchase this tube
from her store

Mask
I used one by
Rachel Design
from set 6 mask 3
you can download 
from her site

Plugin
Xero porcelain

Font
I used one called
Burning Heart

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 18
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply and merge group
resize 110%

open element 135
resize 50%
rotate left 14
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 20
copy and paste into selection
move below frame layer
keep selected
open your tube
I used a close up
copy and paste as new layer
place what you want showing
inside frame
selection-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
move tube below frame layer
but above paper
duplicate tube
on the top copy of your tube
apply xero porcelain
default settings
guassian blur 6
change blend mode
to hard light
close off your background layer
and mask layer
merge group
duplicate
and move down slightly
unhide all layers

open your main tube
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 123-resize 40%
element 126-no resize
element 130-resize 40%
element 19-resize 30%
element 3-resize 25%
element 38-resize 50%
element 128-resize 75%
element 55-resize 20%
element 67-resize 25%
element 106-resize 20%
element 124-resize 15%
element 104-resize 18%
element 120-resize 20%
element 20-resize 25%
element 89-resize 45%
rotate right 18
element 129-resize 50%
element 31-resize 20%
mirror
element 54-resize 10%
element 8-resize 15%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white bacground
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment