My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, May 19, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Ocean bliss
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 150 elements and 25 papers
come take a walk in the sands and relax
a must have for your collection

You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores




Tube
Hello Sailor
by Arthur Crowe
you can purchase the tube

Mask
I used one by Chelle
Weescotslass
Wsl_mask 254
you can find it

Font
I used one called
Surfer bay

Let's begin
open a 625x625 blank canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 21
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply mask and merge group

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow
I used -2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow
on all my elements as well

Lets add some elements
please refer to my tag
for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 26-resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 103-resize 70%
element 76-resize 50%
element 97-resize 65%
mirror
element 105-resize 30%
element 138-resize 30%
element 59-resize 40%
element 120-resize 35%
duplicate and resize 70%
element 4-resize 35%
element 61-resize 50%
element 57-resize 30%
duplicate
element 64-resize 70%
element 101-resize 20%
element 124-resize 18%
element 37-resize 15%
element 65-resize 20%
element 71-resize 25%
element 36-resize 18%
element 18-resize 12%
element 81-resize 25%
element 25-resize 20%

add your artist copyright
add your name
save






0 comments:

Post a Comment