My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Kaleidoscope
Ptu
tag by Kimmy
Scrap kit by All Dolled Up

This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu scrap kit called
Kaleidoscope
Designed by Brenda
All dolled up

you can purchase this kit at:
All dolled up
Pics For Design
Smiley Creations Shop

Mask
I used one from Vivienne
viv_mask0046
you can download 
from her site 

Tube
I used a cutie by:
Michi Art
you can purchase this tube at:

Font
I used one called:
Remachine

Let's begin

open a new canvas 600x600
white background

add a new raster layer
selections-select all
open paper 7
copy and paste into selection
deselect
apply the mask
merge group
duplicate and merge down
resize 105%

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
drop shadow
I used -2,-4,70,10.00
I use this same drop shadow
on all elements

ok lets add our elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 102-resize 60%
element 1-resize 30%
duplicate twice
element 133-resize 40%
element 138-resize 70%
element 118-resize 27%
element 26-resize 80%
duplicate
element 39-resize 32%
element 96-resize 30%
element 95-resize 20%
element 92-resize 25%
element 33-resize 15
duplicate
element 37-resize 20%
element 142-resize 30%
element 104-resize 30%
element 103-resize 18%
element 130-resize 25%
element 24-resize 70%
element 3-resize 15%
rotate right 18
element 98-resize 15%
duplicate

I used paper 11 for my font
set the paper as your background pattern
angle 0 and scale 10
type out your font
convert to raster layer
go to selections
select all-float and defloat
modify-expand 3
add new layer
fill with white
deselect
move white fill below your font
on top font merge down
drop shadow

add your artist copyright
save




  




0 comments:

Post a Comment