My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Butterfly Steam
Tag by Kimmy
Scrap kit by Brenda
All Dolled Up

click on tag for larger view
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu Scrapkit called Butterfly Steam
by All Dolled Up
You can purchase this kit
at
All Dolled Up
Pics For Design
Smiley Creations Shop

For the Steampunk lover in you
this is a beautiful kit
for all your beautiful creations
contains 147 elements and 20 papers
Thank you Brenda for a gorgeous kit

Tube
Steampunk Angel
by Laguna
you can purchase this tube at 

Mask
I used two mask by Zuzzanna
mask 78 and 116
you can download 

Font
I used Steam wrecked
you can find it

Let's begin
open a new canvas 800x800
add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 10
copy and paste into selection
apply zuzzanna mask 78
merge group
add new raster layer
open paper 11
copy and paste into selection
apply mask 116
merge group
select none
on mask layer 116
resize 105%

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
apply drop shadow
I used -2,-4.70,10.00
I use this same drop shadow throughout the tutorial
remember to give your elements a drop shadow

Elements Used
element 104-resize 70%
element 134-no resize
element 31-resize 50%
element 93-resize 35%
rotate right right 17
element 112-resize 50%
element 114-resize 50%
element 136-resize 40%
element 142-no resize
element 32-resize 20%
rotate left 20
duplicate and resize 65%
element 80-resize 35%
element 84-resize 40%
element 107-resize 20%
duplicate
element 125-resize 40%
mirror
duplicate and resize 80%
element 121-resize 20%
duplicate and resize 70%
merge together
duplicate and mirror
element 10-no resize
rotate left 90
duplicate

add your artist copy right
add your name
merge tag and save






0 comments:

Post a Comment