My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, October 23, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
Elegant Steampunk
you can purchase this kit
at her store

I used Millie's mask 17
you can download from her site

Tube of choice
I used the beautiful work of Fedor
you can purchase this work
at Pics For Design

Font of choice
I used Great Victorian

Lets Begin
open a 900 x 600 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 20
copy and paste into selection
select none
open your mask and apply
merge group
duplicate and merge down

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center of your canvas
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

open frame 1
resize 40%
rotate 22 left
copy and paste as new layer
move to left side of canvas
grab your magic wand
click in the center of your frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 24
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open your tube again
mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
arrange so that the face is in the frame
selections invert
hit delete on your keyboard
select none
duplicate your tube
on the copy
gaussian blur 3.00
change blend mode to soft light
on bottom original
change blend mode to luminance L

we are going to add these elements to our tag
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
remember to sharpen after resizing
and drop shadow

element 42 - resize 45%
element 99 - resize 40%
element 95 - resize 60%
element 111 - resize 25%
element 21 - resize 35%
element 23 - resize 17%
element 31 - resize 23%
element 141 - resize 25%
element 109 - resize 20%
element 110 - resize 22%
element 161 - resize 80%
duplicate and mirror
element 147 - resize 22%
element 150 - resize 23%
element 76 - resize 40%
element 68 - resize 36%
element 61 - resize 30%
element 6 - resize 20%
duplicate and resize 60%
element 53 - resize 35%
duplicate and resize 70%

choose a font and add your name
resize and sharpen
add artist copyright


0 comments:

Post a Comment