My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, August 13, 2015





This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, my tuts are for personal use only, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of all elements, enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
ptu kit called Autumn Cowboy
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase this kit at her store Here
Mask of choice
I used Becky's mask 23
her site is no longer up, so can not share
but I am sure alot of you have this mask
Tube of choice
I used the gorgeous work of Keith Garvey
you can purchase his work Here
Font of choice
I used Tangerine Here

Lets begin

open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

Open frame 5 from the kit
resize 45% and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand click inside your frame
selections,modify,expand
expand by 4
add a new layer
open paper 32 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open your tube
mirror your tube
copy and paste as new layer
place in the frame as you would like
selections,invert
hit delete on your keyboard
move your tube below the frame layer
select none
duplicate your tube layer
on the top copy
adjust,blur, gaussian blur 3.00
and change blend mode to soft light
on bottom tube
change blend mode to Luminace L
hide your background layer
and merge visible
rotate 15 right
move over to the left side of your canvas

copy and paste the same frame again 
resize 45% and sharpen
click inside with your magic wand
expand by 4
add new layer
fill with paper of choice
I used paper 34
hide your first frame and background
merge visible
unhide your layers
place this frame below your first frame
slightly upward and to the right
see my tag for reference

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to the right of your frames
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 33
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply your mask and merge group
duplicate your mask 
on top copy of mask merge down
now I erased some of the bottom of the mask
this is entirely up to you

now lets add the elements to the tag
please remember to sharpen after resizing
and to drop shadow them

element 110 - resize 50% and mirror
Element 133 - resize 60%
Element 186 - resize 40%
Element 97 - resize 30%
Element 68 - resize 20%
Element 55 - resize 25%
Element 50 - resize 30%
Element 47 - resize 20%
Element 48 - resize 20%
Element 3 - resize 50%
Element 147 - resize 30%
Element 144 - resize 20%
Element 80 - resize 40%
Element 79 - resize 30%
Element 16 - resize 25%
Element 161 - resize 40%
Element 131 - resize 30%
Element 167 - resize 30%
Element 173 - resize 15%
Element 19 - resize 20%
Element 190 - no resize

Add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
crop and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment