My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, September 15, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, have fun and enjoy

Supplies needed
Paid to use Scrap kit called Gothika
by Whisper In The Wind
you can purchase the kit Here 
Tube is by Chris Pastel
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design Here 
Mask is by Millie's Psp Madness
we are using Mask 54 Here 
Word art of choice

Lets begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

add a new raster layer
selections select all
open paper 1 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open your mask and apply
merge group

Open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow

add these elements to your tag
remember to sharpen after resizing and drop shadow
element 37- resize 40%
element 49- resize 70%
element 51- resize 70%
element 47- resize 60%
element 57- resize 40%
element 75- resize 60%
element 36- resize 30%
element 74- resize 50%
element 84- resize 30% and 50%
element 1- resize 30%
element 24- resize 30%
element 27- resize 20%
element 28- resize 20%
element 35- resize 30%
element 44- resize 70%
element 52- resize 25%
element 58- resize 70%

choose a font
I used Graveyard shift
and add any wordage of your choice
add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
resize and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment