My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, September 5, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, any results using my tuts I would love to see, please email them to me and I will proudly display them here on my blog, thanks, have fun and enjoy

Supplies needed
Paid to use scrap kit called Fright Night
designed by Heather's Devine Dezigns
Please visit Heather's blog to purchase this kit
Here 
Thank you Heather for an awesome kit
Mask is by Millie at Psp Madness
we are using mask 54
Here 
Animation is by Sophisticated Simone
you can grab this at Scrappy Bit Of Fun
we are using animation 277
Here 
Tube of choice
I am using the beautiful work of Keith Garvey
you can purchase this work from his site
Here 
Font of choice

Lets begin
open a 600 x 600 blank canvas

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 18
copy and paste into selection, select none
open Millie's mask
apply and merge group

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow

add these elements to your tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and drop shadow

element 7- no resize
element 36- resize 90%
element 21- resize 80%
element 43- resize 80%
element 26- no resize
element 29- resize 50%
element 33- resize 30%
element 50- resize 60%
element 86- resize 60%
element 1- resize 59%
element 12- resize 40%
element 24- resize 90%
element 28- resize 50%
element 37- resize 20%
element 5- resize 30%
element 48- no resize

choose a font add your name
add your artist copyright
now lets add the animation
in psp go to edit-copy merged
open animation shop
paste as new animation
open Simone's animation
it has 21 frames
so our tag needs to have 21 frames
hold down the ctrl button and push the letter L
until your tag has 21 frames
on the animation
click on the first frame
edit-select all
edit-copy
now click on the first frame of your tag
edit-select all
edit-paste into selected frames
place the animation to your liking
view your animation
if your happy
save as gif



0 comments:

Post a Comment