My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, July 11, 2014



 This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.  You must have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, I create using psp 8, any version will work, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any results using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called L'amour de café
by Whisper in the wind
you can purchase this kit at:
Pics For Design HERE
S & CO HERE
And
Spazz HERE
Mask is by Weescotslass
we are using wsl 185
you can download from her blog HERE
Animation is by the wonderful and talented Simone
we are using animation 271
you can download from her blog HERE
Tube of choice
I am using the adorable Pinuptoons
you can purchase this work at:
Creative Design Outlet HERE
Font of choice

Lets begin
Open a 800x600 blank canvas

open element 63 from the kit
resize 65 percent
copy and paste as new layer
duplicate and mirror
on top layer merge down
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and give it the same drop shadow

make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 6
copy and paste into selection and select none
open wsl mask 185
apply mask and merge group
duplicate mask layer
on top mask layer merge down

These are the elements I used
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them a drop shadow
8- resize 50 percent
68- resize 55 percent
38- resize 40 percent
72- resize 35 percent
84- resize 20 percent
43- resize 30 percent
13- resize 35 percent
14- resize 20 percent
12- resize 25 percent
70- resize 35 percent
25- resize 30 percent
32- resize 50 percent
53- resize 30 percent
73- resize 40 percent
58- resize 40 percent
4- resize 30 percent

add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
you can choose to save now
or go on to animate

first delete your bottom white background layer
go to edit-copy merged

open animation shop
paste as new animation

open Simone's animation 271
you will see that this has 19 frames of animation
therefor our tag needs to have 19 frames as well
click on your tag hold down the ctl button and hit
the letter "L" button until you
have 19 frames
click on the first frame of the animation
go to edit-copy
edit-select all
now click on the first frame of your tag
go to edit-select all
edit-paste-into selected frame
place your animation
view your animation
resize and save




0 comments:

Post a Comment