My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, April 16, 2018
The Purrrfect Pair
Tag by Kimmy
Scrap kit Milk and cookies
All Dolled Up


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrap kit called
Milk and Cookies
Designer Brenda
All Dolled Up

you can purchase this kit at
All Dolled Up

Pics For Design

Smiley Creations Shop

Yummy, scrumptious, pack full of goodness
this kit contains
149 elements and 30 papers
sure to be a favorite in your collection
thank you Brenda
for a gorgeous kit to work with

Tube
a cutie from
Maryline Cazenave
tube 5-3
you can purchase this tube at
Creative Design Outlet

Mask
I used wsl mask 17
by Weescotslass Creations
you can find it 
look on the right side column
you will see mask 001-060
you will need to download that set
to obtain the mask I used

Font
I used
Sweet Sensations

Let's begin
open a new canvas 800x800

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of your canvas
and drop shadow
I used
-2,-4,70,10.00
I use this same drop shadow
on all my elements

open element 85, resize 125%
and sharpen
copy and paste behind your tube layer
and drop shadow

Make your background layer active
add new raster layer
select all
open paper 4
copy and paste into selection
open your mask
apply mask and merge group
add another raster layer above this mask layer
open paper 3
copy and paste into selection
deselect
apply mask again
merge group
resize 90%
move down slightly

Please refer to my tag for placement of elements
and remember to drop shadow
Elements
79-resize 35%
72-resize 30%
22-resize 30%
137-resize 50%-mirror
107-resize 60%
105-resize 60%
130-no resize
139-resize 30%
140-resize 30%
28-resize 20%
51-no resize
7-resize 40%
13-resize 40%
21-resize 30%
88-resize 30%
62-resize 18%
12-no resize
rotate left 90

add your artist copyright
add your name
merge visible and save




0 comments:

Post a Comment