My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, October 20, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
Please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Pay to use kit
Majestic Autumn
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
You can purchase this kit
at her store 

Tube of choice
I am using the beautiful work of
Alex Prihodko
you can purchase this work at
Pics For Design

Mask of choice
sorry cannot provide the one I used
as I do not know the designer of it

I used a pay to use font called
Good Vibrations

Lets begin

Open a  900 x 600 blank canvas
fill with white

open frame 18 from the kit
resize 60%
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 17
copy and paste into selection
select none

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

we are going to add these elements
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them a drop shadow

element 100 - resize 30% and mirror
duplicate and resize 70%
element 105 - resize 20% and mirror
element 137 - resize 30% and mirror
element 111 - resize 30% and duplicate
element 149 - resize 30% and mirror
element 74 - resize 50%
element 6 - resize 20% and mirror
element 142 - resize 30%
duplicate and mirror
element 60 - resize 25%
element 122 - resize 25% and mirror
element 52 - resize 40%
element 165 - resize 40%
element 54 - resize 20%
element 82 - resize 40%
element 1 - resize 20%
roate left 20
element 181 - no resize

apply a paper and mask of choice
add your name in a font of choice
resize
add artist copyright



0 comments:

Post a Comment