My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, September 3, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for all placement of elements, enjoy and have fun
for personal use only.

Supplies Needed
Pay to use kit called
Simple School Days
Designed by Pink Paradox Productions
thanks Carrie for your amazing work.
You can purchase this kit
at her store

Mask 125 by Millie at Millie's Psp Madness
you can download from her blog Here

Tube of choice
I am using the beautiful work of
Jose Cano
you can purchase his work from his store

Font of choice 
I used one called Campanero

lets begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

open frame 7 from the kit
resize 40% and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
click inside the frame with your magic wand
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 8 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
move paper below frame layer

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center of frame
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 10 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open Millie's mask 125
apply mask and merge group

Now we will add these elements to the tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen your elements after resizing them
and give them the same drop shadow as your tube

Element 15...resize 30%
Element 17...resize 30%
Element 43...resize 30%
Element 7...resize 23% - rotate left 22
Element 73...resize 35%
Element 102...resize 30%
Element 75...resize 26%
Element 87...resize 40% - rotate right 22
Element 90...resize 12%
Element 91...resize 12%
Element 16...resize 20%
Element 28...resize 20%
Element 31...resize 20%
Element 61...resize 30% - rotate left 22
Element 121...no resize
Element 50...resize 25%

add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
save your tag


0 comments:

Post a Comment