My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, September 2, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called Whoo loves fall
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase this kit from her store Here
Mask is by Millie of Millie's Psp Madness
we are using mask 18
you can download from her blog Here
Tube of choice
I am using the awesome work of Arthur Crowe
you can purchase his work at his store Here
Font of choice
I used Oakland sista Here

Lets begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 46
copy and paste into selection
select none

apply Millie's mask 18
and merge group

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00
we will use this same drop shadow on all elements

We will be using these elements
refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and add drop shadow

element 97 - resize 60%
duplicate and move up slightly
merge down
duplicate and mirror
element 90- resize 60%
element 142- resize 50%
element 100 - resize 15%
element 40- resize 15%
element 37 - resize 20%
element 104 - resize 20%
element 116 - resize 15%
element 135 - resize 15%
element 137 - resize 15%
element 2 - resize 15%
element 131 - resize 20%
element 73 - resize 15%
element 1 - resize 20%
element 62 - resize 20%
element 118 - resize 15%
element 22 - resize 15%
element 23 - resize 15%
element 133 - resize 60%
element 7 -resize 12%

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copy right
save your tag

0 comments:

Post a Comment