My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, September 11, 2015



This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, for personal use only
please refer to my tag for placement of all elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Paid to use kit
called Golden Autumn
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase at her store

Mask 39 by Horse Plays Pasture
you can download

Plug-in used
Xero-Radiance

Tube of choice
I am using the beautiful work of Fedor
you can purchase this work at
Pics For Design

Font of choice
I used Bronze Script

Lets begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

open frame 1 from the kit
resize 60% and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
selections, modify.expand
expand by 6
add a new layer
open paper 24 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open your tube of choice
resize if needed
and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
above frame layer
place her face inside the frame
go to selections, invert
hit delete on your keyboard
select none
move tube below frame layer
go to effects,plugins
apply xero-radiance
default settings
lower opacity to 80

open your tube again
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
as your top layer
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

make your background layer active
add new layer
select all
open paper 31 from kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open mask and apply
merge group
duplicate mask layer
on top mask layer merge down

We will now add these elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them the same drop shadow

element...86 - resize 50%
duplicate and mirror
element 69...resize 35%
element 13...resize 30%
element 84...resize 30%
duplicate and mirror
element 104...resize 20%
element 125...resize 25%
element 92...resize 15%
duplicate and move to the right
element 4...resize 25%
element 97...resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 132...resize 40%
add a glow
element 142...no resize

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copyright



0 comments:

Post a Comment