My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, September 26, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only, you must have a working knowledge of Psp, please refer to my tag for placement of all elements 
enjoy and have fun.

Supplies needed
Paid to use kit called
Freaks of the Forest
Designed by
Creative crazy Scraps
You can purchase this kit at
Creative Design Outlet

Mask 54 by Millie
of
Millie's Psp Madness
you can download from her blog

I used two fonts
Wizards magic for the word
Bewitched
Blood shade for the name

Lets begin

open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

open element 9 (frame)
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center of your canvas
grab your magic wand
hold down shift key
and click inside each frame
expand by 3
add a new raster layer
open paper 10
copy and paste into selection
select none
move paper below frame layer
grab your magic wand again
on the frame layer
click inside the top left and bottom left frame
expand by 3
open your tube and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
place the part you want showing in the frame
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
select none
move below frame layer
change blend mode to hard light
duplicate and mirror
place in the right side of frame

Make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
fill with the color #121346
open Millie's mask 54
apply and merge group
move up slightly toward top of canvas

open your main tube
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00
apply drop shadow again
but change color to white

We are going to add these elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and add a drop shadow

Element 5 - no resize
Element 1 - resize 65%
duplicate and mirror
Element 32 - resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
Element 12 - resize 60%
duplicate and move over to right
Element 3 - resize 40%
Element 36 - resize 70%
Element 18 - no resize 
Element 28 - no resize
Element 23 - resize 50%
Element 27 - resize 50%
Element 7 - resize 70%
duplicate and mirror
lower the opacity on both to 38
Element 2 - resize 45%
Element 20 - resize 35%

delete the white background
merge visible
resize before adding name and copyright






0 comments:

Post a Comment