My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, September 14, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, my tags are for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Scap kit is designed by Creative Crazy Scraps
was inspired by the work of Michael Calandra
You can purchase this kit at
Creative Design Outlet

I used two mask
by Moonbeams and spiderwebs
mask 65 and mask 2
you can download 

Tube is by Michael Calandra
you can purchase his work at
creative design outlet 

word art was mad by me
you can download 

Font is called Seagram
you can download

Lets begin

open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

Open frame 1 from the kit
resize 90%
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center of your canvas
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
expand by 6
add a new raster layer
open paper 5
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
move paper below frame layer
open element 2 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
as the top layer
place to your liking
go to selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
select none
move below frame layer

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Make your background layer active
add a new layer
select all
open paper 3
copy and paste into selection
select none
open Mb&SW mask 65
apply mask and merge group
resize mask layer 80%

add a new layer above this mask layer
fill with the color black
open Mb&Sw mask 2
apply mask and merge group

open element 10
resize 150% and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
place above mask layers
duplicate the moon
on the bottom layer
add guassian blur 9.00
and drop shadow

Now we will add these elements to your tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them a drop shadow

Element 4 - resize 80%
duplicate and mirror
Element 15 - no resize
duplicate and mirror
Element 6 - resize 60%
Element 8 - resize 40%
Element 5 - resize 60%
Element 20 - resize 60%
rotate right 20
Element 17 - resize 40%

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copyright




0 comments:

Post a Comment