My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, August 10, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, my tuts are for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements.
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called Magical Moments
designed by Creative Crazy Scraps
you can purchase this kit at the store Here 
wsl mask 209 by Chelle
you can download from her blog Here 
Tube of choice, I am using the awesome work of Amy Matthews
you can purchase her work at Creative Design Outlet Here 
Font of choice

Lets Begin

Open a 600 x 600 blank canvas

open frame 2 from the kit
resize 90% and sharpen
grab your magic wand and click inside the frame
expand by 4
add a new raster layer
open paper 14 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
move paper below frame layer
on top frame layer merge down
add a drop shadow

Open frame 4 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
place this below the frame we just filled

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed 
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
drop shadow

remember to refer to my tag for placement  of elements
also remember to sharpen after resizing

Element 1- no resize
duplicate and mirror
Element 31 - resize 80%
Element 10 - resize 80%
Element 18 - no resize
duplicate and mirror
Element 24 - resize 70%
rotate left 90
duplicate and mirror
Element 29 - no resize
Element 40 - no resize
Element 28 - resize 60%
Element 48 - resize 60%
Element 50 - resize 80%
Element 23 - resize 80%
rotate left 90
Element 27 - no resize

close off background layer and merge visible
add a new layer above background layer
select all
open paper 2
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply the mask and merge group

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copyright



0 comments:

Post a Comment