My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, September 4, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any creations using my tutorials, please feel free to email any of your designs and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies needed
Paid to use kit called Harvest Blessings
designed by Heather's Devine Dezigns
you can visit Heather's blog
to purchase the kit Here 
we are using two mask
first one is by DDD
from her fall mask collection
set 3,mask 8
you can download from her blog Here 
Second is from Millie
at Millie's psp madness
we are using mask 18
you can download from her blog Here 
Tube of choice
I am using the adorable work of Pinuptoons
you may purchase this work at 
Creative Design Outlet Here 
Font of choice

Lets begin

Open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

open element 103 from the kit
resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
selections select all
float and defloat
expand by 15
add a new raster layer below the frame
open paper 3 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
on top frame layer merge down
grab your magic wand
click inside the middle of the frame
expand by 5
add new layer move below frame layer
open paper 10
copy and paste into selection
select none

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste a new layer
place to your liking
give it a drop shadow

open element 105 from the kit
resize 50%
copy and paste as new layer
place on right side of tag
grab your magic wand
click in center of frame
expand by 5
add new layer, move below circle frame
open paper 19
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open element 35
copy and paste as new layer
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
select none
move below frame layer

make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 5 from the kit
copy and paste into selection, select none
open ddd mask 8
apply mask and merge group
duplicate and merge down

add new layer above this mask layer
fill with color #15252F
open millie's mask 18
apply mask and merge group
resize mask 70%
move to upper left of tag
duplicate and mirror

Add these elements to your tag
refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing and give them a drop shadow

element 24- no resize
duplicate and mirror
element 3- resize 70%
element 31- resize 80%
element 38- resize 60%
element 6- resize 70%
element 51- resize 80%
element 79- resize 40%
element 80-resize 60%
element 58- resize 70%
element 49- no resize
element 29- resize 45%
element 19- resize 70%
element 81- resize 55%
element 85- resize 40%
element 87- resize 30%

choose a font
add some words to your sign
I choose Autumn this way
choose another font
add your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment