My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, September 5, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any tags you create using my tus, feel free to email them to me and I will display them on my blog
enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Paid to use kit called Fall Colors
Designed by Sophisticated Simone
You can purchase her kit
at Pics for design HERE 
Thank you Simone for such a beautiful kit to work with
Mask is by Millie
at Psp Madness
we are using mask 18
Tube of choice
I am using the adorable work of Caron Vinson
you can purchase her work at
Creative Deign Outlet Here
Font of choice

Lets begin
open a 600 x 600 blank canvas

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow

make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
floodfill with this color #7DccD5
open Millie's mask and apply
merge group
duplicate and merge down

Add these elements to your tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them a drop shadow

element 70- resize 50%
element 55- resize 70%
element 63- resize 90%
element 48- resize 60%
element 25- resize 60%
element 18- resize 50%
element 6- resize 50%
element 2- resize 40% and 60%
element 22- resize 60%
element 72- resize 55%
element 20- resize 55%
element 1- resize 50%
element 27- resize 40%
element 32- resize 40%
element 65- resize 42%
element 60- resize 35%
element 5- resize 30%

choose some wordart
mine came with the kit
choose a font
add your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save



0 comments:

Post a Comment