My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, July 13, 2014



  This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.  You must have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, I create using psp 8, any version will work, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any results using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called Jungle Fever by Sophisticated Simone
you can purchase this kit at Pics For Design HERE
Ptu animation package 71 by Sophisticated Simone
You can purchase this animation at
Creative Design Outlet HERE
Mask by Millie's Psp Madness
we are using mask 17
you can download from her blog HERE
Tube of choice
I am using the gorgeous work of Jose Cano
you can purchase his work HERE
Font of choice

Let's Begin
Open Simone's animation in psp
go to image-canvas size
set to 900x900
you will see that this has 13 frames
I renamed them frames 1- 13
makes it easier for me to copy over into animation shop

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Here are the elements I used
be sure to paste them all above your animation
remember to sharpen after resizing
and give them the same drop shadow we used above
elements
9- resize 45 percent
30- no resize needed
7- resize 50 percent
38- resize 60 percent and duplicate
25- resize 80 percent
13- resize 50 percent
17- resize 80 percent and mirror
29- resize 70 percent and mirror
1- resize 65 percent and mirror

now go to the very bottom of your layer palette
add a new raster layer, move below frame 13
select all
open paper 8 from the kit
copy and paste into selection, select none
open Millie's mask
apply mask and merge group
move up slightly toward top of your canvas

choose a font and add your name
I used paper 5 to add my name
and give it the same drop shadow

add your artist copyright

now we are going to copy over into animation shop
first be sure all layers are showing
now close off frames 1 through 12
make frame 13 active
go to edit-copy merged
in animation shop
paste as new animation
go back to psp
close off frame 13 and unhide frame 12
with frame 12 active
go to edit-copy merged
in animation shop
paste after current frame
back in psp, close off frame 12
unhide frame 11
with frame 11 active, edit-copy merged
in animation shop, paste after current frame
continue to do this until you have all 13 frames
pasted into animation shop
view your animation
resize and save








0 comments:

Post a Comment