Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cowboy...take me away
By: Kimmy
 
Click on tag for larger view
 
  This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. You must have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, I create using psp 8, any version will work, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any results using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun
 
Supplies Needed
Ptu Kit called It's a country thang
designed by Whisper In The Wind
You can purchase this kit at the following stores
Pics For Design HERE
Scraps N Company HERE
Spazz HERE
Thank you Robyne for a beautiful kit to work with
Mask is by Zuzzanna
we are using mask 78
you can download from her site HERE
Tube of choice
I am using the gorgeous work of Zlata_M
these were purchased from
The Psp Project HERE
font of choice
I used The dead saloon HERE
 
 
 
Lets begin
Open a 800x 650 blank canvas
 
open frame 4 from the kit
resize 70 percent and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
 
grab your magic wand
tolerence and feather both set on 0
click inside your frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
move below your fame layer
open paper 1 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
on top frame layer give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.
 
open your tube or tubes of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and give it the same drop shadow
 
make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
selection-select all
open paper 4 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open Zuzzanna mask
apply mask and merge group
 
Here are the elements I used for my tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen them after resizing
and give them a drop shadow
 
Element 77- resize 60%
Element 73-resize 60%
Element 85- resize 50%
Element 84-resize 40%
Element 54- resize 35%
Element 3-resize 40%
Element 25- resize 60%
Element 22- resize 35%
Element 103-resize 40%
Element 100- resize 40%
Element 27-resize 30%
Element 29-resize 50%
Elemetn 36-resize 50%
 
choose a font, I used one called The dead saloon
add the phrase "cowboy take me away"
add your name
add your artist copyright
resize and save
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment