My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, July 8, 2014




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.  You must have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, I create using psp 8, any version will work, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any results using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called Magical Forest
by: Heather's Devine Dezigns
you can purchase the kit by visiting her blog HERE
Mask by Millie's Psp Madness
we are using mask 42
you can download from her blog HERE 
Plug-in used Xero, Mistifier
Tube of choice
I am using the beautiful work of
Zlata_M
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design HERE

Lets begin

open a 800x600 blank canvas

open element 74 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of your canvas
grab your magic wand and click inside the frame
expand by 4
add a new raster layer and move below frame layer
open paper 12, copy and paste into selection
select none

Make your background layer active
add a new layer above bg layer
select all
open paper 14 from the kit
copy and paste into selection and select none
open Millie's mask 42 and apply
merge group
duplicate and merge down

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow of choice

grab your selection tool
selection type eclipse
draw out an oval shape like so
open your tube again and mirror it
resize to your liking
copy and paste as new layer
place the part you want in the oval shape
go to selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard
select none
apply xero mistifier using default settings
apply mistifer again
and lower opacity to 70
duplicate and mirror

these are the elements that I used
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and add drop shadow

81- resize 40 percent
duplicate and mirror
84- resize 50 percent
85- resize 45 percent
merge together,duplicate and mirror
69- resize 80 percent
68- resize 40 percent
1- resize 60 percent
82- resize 80 percent
13- resize 30 percent
14- resize 50 percent

add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
resize and save









0 comments:

Post a Comment