My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, June 30, 2014



This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.  You must have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, I create using psp 8, any version will work, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any results using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun.

Supplies Needed
Ptu Kit called Heavenly Angel
by Heather's Devine Dezigns
You can get the kit by visiting
her blog HERE
Vix big mask 005
you can download from her blog HERE 
Tube of choice
I am using the beautiful work of Anna Marine
you can purchase her work at
Creative Design Outlet HERE
Font of choice

Lets begin

Open a 800x600 blank canvas

open element 89 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand and click in the middle
selections-expand by 5
add new layer and move below frame layer
open paper 6 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none

open element 10 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer, as your top layer
place to your liking
duplicate this layer and move it below the frame layergrab your eraser tool and on the top layer
erase the part that is sticking out the bottom of the frame
now make the frame layer active
grab your magic wand and click inside again
open element 71 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
selections-invert, hit delete on the keyboard
select none

make your background layer active
add a new layer and select all
open paper 2 from the kit
copy and paste into selection, select none
open vix big mask, apply mask
merge group
duplicate mask layer
on top mask layer merge down

open element 84 from the kit
resize 84 percent
copy and paste as new layer
above mask layer
give it a drop shadow -2,-4.70,10.00

Open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
give it the same drop shadow
we will use this drop shadow on the remaining elements

Here are the elements I used for this tag
please refer to my tag for placement
element 12-resize 80 percent
element 42- resize 80 percent
element 47- resize 40 percent
element 45- resize 70 percent
element 2-resize 40 percent
element 21- resize 35 percent
element 22- resize 30 percent
element 53- resize 50 percent
element 51- resize 70 percent
please remember to drop shadow

add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
resize and save






0 comments:

Post a Comment