My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, June 19, 2014



This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.  You must have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, I create using psp 8, any version will work, please refer to my tag for placement of elements, I would love to see any results using my tutorials feel free to email them to me and I will proudly display them on my blog, thanks, enjoy and have fun.


Supplies needed
Ptu Kit called Diamonds are Forever
by Heather's Devine Dezigns
You can purchase the kit Here
Mask is by Weescotslass
we are using mask 17
you can download from her blog Here
Animation is by Simone
Scrappy Bit Of Fun
You can download from her blog Here
Plug-in Xero Porcelain
Artist of choice
I am using the beautiful work of Jose Cano
you can purchase his work Here 
Font of choice
I used a pay to use font called Good vibrations

Lets Begin

Open a 800x600 blank canvas

open frame 1 from the kit
resize 85 percent and rotate left 90
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand and click inside your frame
expand by 5
add new raster layer, move below frame layer
open paper 2 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to liking and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Open element 13 from the kit
resize 70 percent
rotate left 15
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand
click inside the heart
expand by 5
add a new raster layer, move below heart
open paper 13, copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open your tube again
copy and paste as new layer
'place inside your heart
selections-invert hit delete on your keyboard
select none
move tube below heart
go to xero porcelain
apply default settings
now on top heart layer
merge down twice
duplicate and mirror

Make your background layer active
add a new raster layer, select all
open paper 3 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open the mask and apply

merge group

Elements I used
element 18-resize 80 percent and flip
element 2-resize 70 percent
element 54-resize 30 percent
element 19-no resize
element 35-resize 25 percent
element 24-resize 77 percent,flip, and rotate 90 right
element 27-resize 80 percent
element 57-resize 75 percent
element 69-no resize
see my tag for placement of elements
once you have your elements placed
give them all a drop shadow

add your name in a font of choice
add your artist copyright
you can save now or go on to animate

first delete your white background layer
go to edit-copy merged
open animation shop
paste as new animation
open Simone's animation
you see that the flame has 21 frames
so our tag must have 21 frames as well
hold down the ctl button and hit the letter L button
until you have 21 frames
now on the animation click on the first frame
go to edit-select all
edit-copy
now on your tag click on the first frame
go to edit-select all
edit-paste into selected frames
place the flame atop the candle
now view your animation
save as a gif




0 comments:

Post a Comment