My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, August 18, 2013

This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, my tutorials are for personal use only, they are simply guidelines to your own creations, all my tutorials I created using Paint Shop Pro 8

Supplies needed

Scrap kit is called Romantica
from Devilish Dezines  you can purchase it here
thank you Sheila for such a beautiful kit
Vix easter mask you can grab it from her site here
you will need to down load 441-455
My word art which you can grab here
Font of choice, I used Billion stars
Tube of choice, I used the beautiful work of Barbara Jensen
please do not use without obtaining a license for her work

Let's Begin

Open a 600x550 blank canvas

Open frame 4 from the kit
resize 55 percent, go to adjust-sharpness-sharpen
copy and paste as new layer place in the middle of your canvas

Grab your magic wand, tolerance and feather both set on 0
click inside your frame
go to selections-modify-expand
setting on 2 and click ok
open paper 4 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
go to selections-invert-hit delete on your keyboard and select none

Make frame 4 layer active
grab your magic wand again and click inside your frame
open your tube copy and paste as new layer and place to your liking
duplicate your tube layer and move the duplicate under frame 4 layer
with this duplicate layer active
go to selections-invert-hit delete on your keyboard and select none
make your top tube layer active  and grab your eraser tool
erase the part of the tube that is hanging out of the frame
give both tube layers a drop shadow
I used
V & H -1
Opacity 80
Blur 10.00
Color black
Open frame 1 from the kit
resize 20 percent and make sure to sharpen
go to image-rotate-free rotate
rotate left 30
copy and paste as new layer and place on right side of tag
grab your magic wand and click inside frame 1
selections-modify-expand by 2
Layers-new raster layer
move this layer below your frame 1 layer
open paper 1 from the kit
set this paper as your foreground pattern
and floodfill new layer
keep selected
add a new raster layer and place below frame 1 layer
open your tube and select part of your tube with your selection tool
copy and paste into selection
keep selected add another raster layer move below frame 1 layer but above tube
floodfill this white
go to effects-texture effects-blinds
use these settings
Width 4
Color black
Horizontal and light from left both boxes checked
click ok
reduce the opacity of this layer to 60
select none
Duplicate your frame 1 layer
rotate 30 right
place below the frame we just worked on
repeat all the same steps above to fill this frame
only choose a different part of your tube

Open butterfly from the kit
resize 25 percent  and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer and place between the two frames
give it the same drop shadow we used on our tubes

Make your frame 4 layer active
click inside with your magic wand
open element 24 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer, go to selections-invert-hit delete on your keyboard
select none and move below frame 4 layer
give frame 4 the same drop shadow

Open element 31 from the kit
resize 50 percent
copy and paste as new layer
place above your background layer
place to your liking and drop shadow

Open the lantern element 10 from the kit
resize 30 percent and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer and drop shadow

Open element 22 from the kit
resize 40 percent and sharpen
place above your background layer
place on the right side of your tag duplicate it and mirror
move slightly to the right

Open element 40 from the kit
I colorized mine to match my tag
resize by 50 percent
copy and paste as new layer place above your background layer
and drop shadow

Open element 41 from the kit
resize 25 percent and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer place next to the lantern and drop shadow

Open element 13 from the kit
resize 40 percent and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer and drop shadow

Open element 46 from the kit
resize 30 percent and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer and drop shadow

Open paper 6 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer above your background layer
open the mask from Vix
go to layers-new mask layer-from image
find the mask in the drop down box and click ok
merge group
resize the mask 90 percent
move over slightly to the left
duplicate your mask layer and mirror
and move over slightly to the right

Open my word art
choose "whisper my name" or one of your choice
I colorized to match my tag
resize 80 percent
copy and paste as new layer and place to your liking

Choose a script font
I used billion stars
add your name and drop shadow

add your artist copyright resize and save

thanks for trying my tutorial
I would love to see any results
you can email me at





0 comments:

Post a Comment