My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, August 4, 2013
Hello fellow taggers and tutorial writers,my name is Kimmy I used to be a die hard tagger and tutorial writer about 4 years ago but after going thru some personal issues and a computer crash I had to give up the hobby that I loved so dearly, but now being home from work for almost 9 months I have decided to take up the hobby again so I will be posting tutorials and some templates for my fellow taggers in the psp community to enjoy, I hope that I do not disappoint you and I hope that you have fun with my creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment